Join Willie For His Birthday at The Backyard!

admin —  April 25, 2014 — 19 Comments

Join Willie along with Folk Uke and the Peterson Brothers at The Backyard in Bee Cave, Texas (near Austin) for Willie’s birthday show! Get tickets HERE.

19 responses to Join Willie For His Birthday at The Backyard!

1. Pablo Reyes Jr also known as Paul Keith Reyes April 25, 2014 at 5:46 PM

Los Reyes Firewood

Howdy

We thought we’d stop by and say howdy. We haven’t beenm here to visit in awhile. I noticed your running for president. Let the DSCC know so that we can get started right away. The sooner the Commitee nominates you the quicker we can get to work. Let me know, I like the idea.

Sincerely

Pablo Reyes Jr.
    Go Bulls!
    Go Raiders!

P.s. I’m having problems with identity theft so please bear with us. Happy to see you Willie, form an ole time fan and friend of yours.

2. Happy birthday Willie, hope to see you in Ottawa soon, cheers Chris

3. I get called WILLIE about once a week. Just cut my hair… a little. Sure would like to see / meet, Willie Nelson some day. Peace and Harmony.

4. Louise Holliday April 27, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Happy Birthday. We share the same date of birth. I’ll be 63. I also reside in the town of Itasca, Texas, where I believe you had family at one time. Any way Happy Birthday and I hope you have many more

5. Joanne Grabinski April 27, 2014 at 4:41 PM

Happy 81st Birthday, Willie! Thanks for keeping on keeping on doing what you love and what we love to hear! May this birthday just be one of many, many more wonderful moments of music and celebration for you.

6. Ms Travis Himlie April 27, 2014 at 7:02 PM

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday & many more to come. I’ve been a fan of countryy music since I was very young. The older country sing are the best. So are some of the young ones like you Willie. Keep the great songs coming and have a smoking Happy Birthday !!

7. Wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, Willie. Missed my chance last year. I have your B’day too.Was born in 1944, this year is my 70th, any way Hope you have a very happy day.Love all your music especially any thing with Kris. He was my secret love when I was about 17.Course I never saw him any where but album covers and movies.Oh,well I guess I am too old for all that now.Good by may you live to become 100 years old.

8. Happy Birthday Willie!! We share the same Birthday. Would be nice to be there to celebrate with you. I am 20 years behind you. 61 and 81. 🙂 Hope you have a wonderful Day!!

Happy Birthday
    Vickie

9. Dearest Willie, Happy 81st Birthday, kid! Have a high old time!
    Best Wishes, from the woman you tossed your hat to at the Camel Rock Casino, Santa Fe, NM.
    Be good – Play nice.
    Gail Charles :>
    The toughest Cowgirl in the Southwest
    JOKE: Why do cows wear bells? Cuz’ sometimes their horns don’t work!

10. Wish to congratulate Willie with his birtday today. Always been a big fan of you. Keep rolling.
    Best whises from Vivian Holen, Fjæreveien 26, 8050 Tverlandet, Norway.

11. Happy Birthday Willie! You still the best looking, best singer & songwriter ever!
    Many many more! Peace & Love, MedicineWoman

12. We had to leave early (babysitter). How late did Willie play?

13. Congratulations and happy birthday.

14. Kristie Sauvageau April 30, 2014 at 7:26 PM

Happy Birthday Willie! I have been listening to your music since 1973. My first Willie Nelson concert was at the NDSU fieldhouse in Fargo in 1974. I can’t get enough of your music. Angel flying too close to the ground, Blue eyes crying in the rain more more more…

15. todd grandbouche April 30, 2014 at 7:49 PM

happy birthday! we saw you in grand jct. co. and loved the show. I’ve been a fan forever and always will be. thank you for who you are and what you stand for. rock on.todd

16. happy birthday to my man willie may u have many more

17. Happy Birthday Mr. Nelson,

best wishes and a big hug from a big german fan.

Have a good time 🙂

ele

18. chris espinoza May 2, 2014 at 2:47 PM

Friday – May 2, 2014

Dear Sweet, Sweet Willie:

I wish you a most happy belated birthday (Tuesday, April 29, 2014). “)

I look forward to your next performance on Saturday, July 12, 2014, at Ravinia in Highland Park, Illinois.

Fondly,
    One of your many, many, and many fans

P.S. Congratulations, Master Nelson!

19. When do we see this. Once rat on dish network. Love his concer